https://tedmoreno.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/stop-sign.jpg 600 800 Ted Moreno https://tedmoreno.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/The-Moreno-Method-Ted-Moreno-300x96.jpg Ted Moreno2016-03-09 20:00:272018-05-28 16:54:39Stop It! 43 Things To Stop Doing NOW
- Stop saying “I hate _.” That makes you a hater.
- Stop acting like you’re the only one with problems.
- Stop complaining to people that can’t do anything about it. They don’t want to hear.
- Stop complaining if nothing can be done about it.
- Just stop complaining, already!
- Stop wishing that what is, isn’t and that what isn’t, is. Deal with what is real.
- Stop watching so much television.
- Stop calling yourself bad names. You are what you say you are.
- Stop comparing yourself and your situation to others. Compare and despair.
- Stop buying crap you don’t need.
- Stop equating your self worth with your net worth.
- Stop caring what other people think about you. Most of the time, it’s none of your business.
- Stop trying to get more done in less time. Life is not about doing.
- Stop being so attached to who’s in what political office. Most of the time, it doesn’t matter.
- Stop acting and talking like your favorite celebrity or tv character.
- Stop caring about what happens to Kim, Lindsay, Justin, JayLo, or any other celebrity. You have more important things to worry about.
- Stop worrying so much.
- Stop believing everything you hear.
- Stop believing everything you read.
- Stop believing everything you see.
Stop believing everything you think.
- Stop pretending you don’t care about that thing that you say you don’t care about. Because you do care.
- Stop wanting today to pass quicker than it is going to. That just makes it take longer.
- Stop believing that it’s either this or that, black or white, right or wrong. It all depends on who you are, where you are and what year it is.
- Stop eating so much junk.
- Stop being so mean to your beautiful body. Yes, you.
- Stop arguing for your limitations.
- Stop believing that there is nothing you can do about it. There is always something you can do about it.
- Stop believing that what always was will always be.
- Stop saying that you will try. Yoda said “Do or do not. There is no try.”
- Stop trying to change people. Change yourself instead.
- Stop believing that God is interested in punishing you. She told me last week that you’re good at doing that all by yourself.
- Stop thinking that you deserve to be punished.
- Stop shoulding all over yourself.
- Stop being so fearful. Fear is False Evidence Appearing Real.
- Stop pretending that you have nothing to offer or contribute. If you’re still above ground, then you do.
- Stop being so afraid of other people. They are just you in a different body.
- Stop hanging out with people that want to keep you down. “It’s hard to soar like an eagle when you are running around with pigeons.” -Les Brown
- Stop holding back what you need to say. It’s bad for digestion.
- Stop holding on to your stuff so tightly. It’s making you constipated.
- Stop worrying about money. That’s why you don’t have more.
- Stop worrying that people will find out how smart, talented, gifted, funny, weird, nerdy, sentimental, warm and fuzzy and what a freak of nature you are. It takes all types, and it’s all good, my friend.
- Stop hiding your light under a basket. We need it now more than ever.
p.s. Don’t believe anything I’ve written here.
Want to hear the podcast version of this? Go to www.tedmoreno.com/podcast