Ted A. Moreno
Ted A. Moreno is a hypnotherapist, success performance coach, published author, educator and sought-after speaker who helps his clients become free from fear and anxiety, procrastination and bad habits such as smoking.
He is a Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified NLP Practitioner, and holds the Master Certification as a Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator. In addition, Ted is an Honors Graduate of the Hypnosis Motivation Institute and a recipient of the Director’s Award from HMI, awarded for exceptional professional achievement during clinical residency. Ted’s book, “The Ultimate Guide to Letting Go of Negativity and Fear and Loving Life” is available on Amazon.com.
With more than fifteen years of mastery in the art of motivating people to take action, he brings a lifetime of expertise in the fields of personal development and human potential. He has studied yoga, tai chi, chi gong, and Zen meditation and has advanced training in the Reiki method of natural healing.
Ted combines his life experiences, compassion and humor with his expertise in hypnotherapy and imagery techniques to help clients move past limitations and create transformational change in their lives. He teaches his proven techniques to business professionals, performers, athletes, students and anyone seeking excellence in all areas of life. In addition to being a published author, he is a sought-after speaker and educator, teaching classes on hypnosis, self hypnosis, motivation, and goal achievement.
An accomplished musician and singer, he enjoys hiking, reading, and ice cream. Ted lives in San Dimas, California and is married with two beautiful daughters.
Diploma in Hypnotherapy, 2004
Hypnosis Motivation Institute, Nationally Accredited College of Hypnotherapy
- Cal State Los Angeles, 2002
- University of Arizona, 1981-1984
- Immaculate Heart College, 1979-1980
- Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Practitioner of Time Line Therapy
- Master Level – Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator
- Better Sleep through Hypnosis
- Stop Smoking 101
- Hypnosis and Parenting
- Excel in your Practice
- Hypnosis and Weight Loss
- Past Life Regression Therapy
- Landmark Forum
- Ultimate Internet Boot camp
- Certified Hypnotherapist Hypnotherapists Union Local 472 – 800-778-6466 Certification/License Number: AL011180
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming NLP Transworld/American Hypnosis Association – 818-758-2730
- Certified Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator American Hypnosis Association – 818-758-2730
HMI Director’s Award Hypnosis Motivation Institute – 03/25/2004
- American Hypnosis Association Member Since: 2004
- Hypnotherapists Union Local 472 Member Since: 2004
- Business Networking International (BNI) RosebowlChaper Member Since: 2005
- Pasadena Chamber of Commerce Member Since: 2009