Thomas Edison used self hypnosis on a regular basis. You can too! Click here to register for Self Hypnosis for Success starting January 24th at Pasadena City College.
It’s said that many ideas for inventions came to him while he was in hypnosis. While he was in self hypnosis, he would hold marbles in his hand. If he went too deep and fell asleep, the marbles would fall on the ground and wake him up. Then he would put himself back into self hypnosis and invent more stuff…
If you are local to the Los Angeles/Pasadena area, there’s still time to register for my Self Hypnosis for Success.
Self Hypnosis for Success begins Saturday, January 24th from 9 am to 10:30 am at Pasadena City College and continues for the next two Saturdays (1/31 and 2/7) . To register, click here. Learning self hypnosis might not turn you into an inventor but you just might sleep better, be more relaxed, and make more money. Click here to register!
All hypnosis is, is a state of focused concentration and heightened awareness. You are awake and aware. You are also very suggestible, which means you can give yourself suggestions that will go into you subconscious mind and allow you to change your behavior much easier.
Click here to register and you’ll learn
- How to put yourself into hypnosis.
- How to use the power of suggestion to get your subconscious mind in alignment with your goals and desires.
- How to put it all together to create a mindset for success in just a few minutes a day.
Learn to use self hypnosis to create a new mindset for
- Success in business and personal life.
- Beating procrastination and taking action.
- Feeling less self-conscious and more relaxed and confident in social and professional situations.
- Relief from stress, anxiety and fear.
Give your mind the edge it needs to make 2015 your best year yet. You can create a success mindset: Reserve you spot: register for Self Hypnosis for Success starting on January 24th at 9 am at Pasadena City College.