Why do most New Years resolutions fail? Why is it so difficult to change habits?
You hear about it all the time: people win big in the lottery, millions of dollars. Five years later they are broke.
Perhaps you’ve experienced this: you lose a bunch of weight just to gain it all back plus a few pounds.
Or you’ve quit smoking, just to start again when, after a few drinks, someone offers you a smoke.
Or you make a New Years resolution to start exercising, so you join a gym, go 3 times and then never again.
The problem is that sometimes it takes more than willpower, determination and resolutions to change.
Sometimes you need to re-program your subconscious mind.
Because if your subconscious mind (88% of your mind) is more comfortable with poverty, being fat, being a smoker, and being a couch potato, then it will sabotage the best efforts of your conscious mind (12%) to change. And your subconscious mind will win. Almost always.
So how does one go about re-programming one’s subconscious mind?
Self hypnosis is one of the most powerful ways to do this.
Self hypnosis has been used by celebrities, athletes, performers, business people, salespeople, and entrepreneurs.
From Einstein and Thomas Edison to Aston Kutcher, Matt Damon and the Chicago White Sox, self hypnosis has been an essential component of success.
Start the New Year with a Success Mindset. Learn to use Self Hypnosis!
The power of self hypnosis can be used to:
- Have the correct mindset and attitude for success in business and personal life.
- Get rid of procrastination that keeps you stuck and in a rut.
- Feel less self-conscious and more relaxed and confident in social and professional situations.
- Increase sales through higher confidence and less call resistance.
- Get relief from anxiety and fear, and negative thinking.
Click to register and get your subconscious mind to work for you!
In Self Hypnosis for Success, you will learn:
- How to put yourself into hypnosis.
- How to use the power of suggestion to re-program your subconscious mind.
- How to put it all together to create a mind conditioned for success in just a few minutes a day.
You’ll receive my Guide to Self Hypnosis and my Self Hypnosis Conditioning CD, which also includes my studio produced “Peaceful Place” relaxation track as an added bonus. In addition, you’ll get handouts at each class containing the material presented. The class is being held at Pasadena City College on January 18, 25th and February 1st from 9 to 10:30 am.
Hope to see you there!