This is the time of the year when smokers start thinking about quitting. Standing out in the hot sun smoking is not fun, people are starting to exercise and think more about their health, and vacation time might mean time on an airplane when you can’t smoke.
One of my specialties is helping people quit smoking and chewing tobacco. I call my program “The Moreno Method for Freedom from Smoking”. Catchy, don’t you think? The goal of my program is to free you from from smoking so that you remain a permanent non-smoker for the rest of your life.
The use of hypnosis allows your subconscious mind (88% of your mind!) to work towards your goal of quitting. See, your subconscious mind will always pull you back towards your habits, and if you’ve been a smoker for any length of time and tried to quit, you know how powerful that part of your mind can be in keeping you chained to cigarettes.
My program “Freedom from Smoking Forever” is comprised of the following:
- A half hour phone interview to determine what your habit looks like so I can custom design a program specifically for you and why you smoke.
- Session #1 (1.5 hours) Your first session in-office will either be a pre-quit or quit session, depending on information gathered in the phone interview. A digital recording of the hypnosis part of the session will be provided for all four sessions.
- Session #2 (1.5 hours) Your second session will be a quit session or a reinforcement session. You’ll be given very effective techniques for dealing with triggers out there that make you want to smoke, such as stress, anxiety, anger boredom, etc.
- Session #3 (1 hour) We’ll spend more time on replacements, which are those things you can do to replace your smoking habit that give you what you used to get from smoking.
- Session #4 (1 hour) You’ll get powerful strategies for remaining a non smoker so that you can move into a healthy future with more freedom and control than ever before.
- Guarantee I guarantee my program: if you are not a nonsmoker by the 4th session, you can come another four sessions until you are, at no additional charge.
- Reinforcement sessions Some people feel the need for a little more support. Perhaps they know they are going into a stressful situation at home or at work, or they are going to be around people that smoke, or they feel that they just need a little reinforcement. For up to a year after your first session, you can come in for replacement sessions (includes a hypnosis recording to listen to at home) for a discounted price.
I’ll tell you now, there are cheaper hypnotherapists out there doing one-session stop smoking, group sessions, CD programs etc. They might work for you, but chances are that they won’t, because only a small percentage of people quit smoking using these methods. Really what is at stake here is your healthy future, and isn’t that worth investing a few extra dollars to work with a seasoned professional using a proven method based on research?
Here’s what some ex-smokers I have worked with have to say:
Just wanted to let you know, today is 6 months, no smoking, no trying to smoke, no holding a cigarette, cigar, pipe, etc. I feel real good. I am running three times a week and my long run is on Saturdays. I ran 12.5 miles this Saturday, non stop. I have been adding every week and will stop this weekend at a 13 mile run. Thanks a Billion. Jim D.
Thank you Ted for your assistance helping me quit smoking. You saved my life. I also want to thank you for your positive suggestions concerning the 3 1/2 hour dental procedure that coincided with my sessions with you. You told me everything was going to go smoothly and that my recovery would be quick and successful. Indeed all of the above was achieved with a calm peace of mind. Once again, thank you Ted, you’re the greatest. Dominic S.
Dear Ted, it’s been almost four years since I quit smoking. There’s never been a “white-knuckle” moment, and I almost never even think of lighting up. On the extremely rare occasion that I do think about it, all I need to do is take a deep breath of fresh air without coughing, and the thought goes away! The good part is, whenever I see anyone smoking these days, I still think to myself, poor schmuck, why are you doing this to yourself, don’t you know how easy it is to quit!!! Thanks again. B. Freiberger
Dear Ted, Thank you so much for your help in giving me the tools to quit smoking- like most I have quit hundreds of times, but with your program I believe I will always be a permanent non-smoker. I tried hypnosis before for this and was not successful, your professionalism was very different than my previous experience, your knowledge of the struggles associated with quitting was obvious on the first visit- I followed your program as you laid it out and it made it much easier than expected. Again, thank you so much, and continued success on your mission to empower individuals like myself to succeed in life. Joseph P. Yarmolovich PT
I WAS a smoker for a good 35 years. I liked it, REALLY liked it. Then one day, near my 50th birthday, I became thoroughly disgusted with myself. Even though I smoked, I had a very athletic history – track, dance, martial arts. Well, on my ultimate “day of disgust” my daughter asked me to play a game of tether ball with her on the school yard. Two rounds (5 minutes?) later I was winded…done. Beyond not good. That night I got on-line and found Ted.
Thanks Ted. Our sessions helped me over the rough transition, giving me the mental context to do what I REALLY wanted to do – be free of the evil stinky sticks. I was also able to send a very important message to my family, the smokers AND non-smokers about change. And me, I’m damn happy and proud of myself. I’m back in to the martial arts and becoming the lean mean fighting machine of years gone by, only better! I’m ever amazed with how easy and relaxing the process was. Tally Ho! Tammy G.
If you don’t smoke, good for you, maybe you know someone who does and you can pass this blog along to them, you might be saving their life. Or leave a comment and/or share it with your social networks using the buttons below.
If you have questions about my smoking cessation program, you can contact me by clicking here.