According to a recent survey by a multinational financial services company, 49% of woman that responded, including high income earners, have money anxiety. They fear becoming broke and homeless.
A professional woman that becomes suddenly single due to death, divorce, or separation can find herself overwhelmed with fear and money anxiety. It can be difficult to focus on financial security because of the demands of work and family.
Being overwhelmed by money anxiety can can lead to three major mistakes with serious consequences:
- Inability to address money concerns because of fear and avoidence.
- Loss of confidence in the ability to create abundance
- Failing to plan for the future.
Release Money Anxiety!
On February 21st, I’ll be presenting a workshop designed for the single professional woman on her own on how to release money anxiety and create a “money mindset.”
This event, called “Attracting Abundance: Creating a Money Mindset for Single Professional Women” will be held at the Fuller Seminary Guest and Conference Center located in Pasadena from 9 am to 12:30 pm. The cost will be $77 dollars to attend. Click here to register.
Participants will discover how to create a “money mindset”; a confident feeling of belief and power that allows you to attract opportunity, wealth and prosperity. With the help of powerful exercises and techniques, you can develop the thinking and actions you need to take control of your financial future and release fear and money anxiety.
In this workshop you will also discover:
- What money really is and what attracts it and repulses it.
- How to identify thought patterns, beliefs and habits that are keeping you in stuck in scarcity and how release them.
- How to release money anxiety.
- How to quickly develop the habits and beliefs that create prosperity consciousness.
- How to avoid the most common mistakes people make with money
- How to become “magnetic” to money and what to do with it.
This event is designed for the single professional woman on her own who desires to release fear and anxiety about money anxiety as well as worry, fear, and negativity about money.
If you are a single professional women dealing with money anxiety, you it to yourself to check out this event. It’s only $77! Click here for more information. Click here to learn more.
Hope to see you there,
Questions? Contact me by clicking here.